Personal Assistant Recruitment
We believe in the transformative impact of the right Personal Assistant in the right business.
As a busy leader, you need to partner with an agency who understands exactly what you need and has the expertise and network to find it.
That’s where we come in. Let us take the headaches of recruitment away so you can focus on what you do best, driving your business forward.
Hiring a PA in Cheshire and Manchester
As a successful business leader, we know your time is a precious commodity. A Personal Assistant (PA) is the ultimate solution to optimise your productivity, freeing you up to work on the business, rather than in it.
At Synergy Recruitment, we recognise the critical role a PA plays in empowering business leaders like you to reach their full potential. We understand that in order for the relationship to work, your PA has to be a match for you in both skills and personality.
We also understand that you need a recruitment solution that requires as little of your time as possible. That’s why our meticulous process is the ideal fit. We tailor our approach to exactly what you need which ensures you are only presented with Personal Assistants that meet your specific requirements.
Most importantly, we know that you need someone who just gets it, and we’re here to help you find the perfect fit.
How to hire a Personal Assistant | The Synergy Way
At Synergy Recruitment we know that every business is unique and has individual requirements when it comes to finding the perfect PA. In order to get it right, we adapt to each business we partner with. We take the time to understand your company culture, environment and objectives, so we’re able to see the world through your eyes. Only through doing this, can we be sure to find the perfect match for you.
It all starts with a conversation. Get in touch with our team and see how we can help you find the right PA, to give you back your precious time and elevate your business to the next level.
“Several strong candidates sent our way every time”
Personal Assistant FAQ’s
What is a Personal Assistant’s job description?
While a Personal Assistant can mean different things to different companies, a typical job description may include:
- Acting as a first point of contact, dealing with emails and phone calls by responding, passing on messages or highlighting them for their executive’s attention.
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the executive.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport, and accommodation.
- Organising events and conferences.
- Reminding the executive of important tasks and deadlines.
- Collating and filing expenses
What qualifications are needed for a Personal Assistant?
A Personal Assistant plays a crucial role in a business and its therefore important that you look for somebody who has experience within a similar position, who understands what is required from them. Each business is different and depending on the breadth of the role, there may be particular requirements you have such as HR experience or project management.
Above all else, the most important thing is that the Personal Assistant is the right personality fit for the executive they will be supporting, and the wider business. The working relationship between a PA and executive is a close one, its essential that the match is right, or neither party will be happy.
We’ll work with you to figure out exactly what your role needs, and from there, we’ll find the perfect fit, saving you the time and the headaches of recruitment.
What are the benefits of hiring a Personal Assistant?
There are many benefits to hiring a Personal Assistant, including:
- Increased productivity: By delegating tasks to your assistant, you can free up your time to focus on growing your business.
- Reduced stress: An assistant can take care of many of the time-consuming tasks that can add to your stress levels.
- Improved efficiency: A well-organised and efficient assistant can help you to streamline your workflow and get more done in less time
What are some tips for hiring a Personal Assistant?
Here are some tips for hiring a Personal Assistant:
- Be clear about your needs: Before you start interviewing candidates, take some time to think about what you need in a Personal Assistant. What tasks do you need them to help you with? What skills and experience are important to you?
- Ask the right questions: During the interview, be sure to ask questions that will help you to assess the candidate’s skills, experience, and personality. Some good questions to ask include:
1. What are your strengths and weaknesses as a Personal Assistant?
2. How would you handle a difficult client?
3. How do you like to work with the executive you support?
- Trust your gut: In the end, it’s important to trust your gut feeling when hiring a Personal Assistant. If your gut is telling you the fit is perfect, go for it!
CONTACT US TODAY
If you are looking to recruit a Personal Assistant, call us on 01625 509182 or on 0161 207 0243, or alternatively contact us via the form below.