A company who will recognise (and reward!) your hard work
Our client based in Macclesfield is looking for a Purchasing Administrator to join their down-to-earth, friendly team.
Your new company is non-corporate, with banter aplenty, meaning you’ll feel part of the family in no time!
We have previously placed five people within various departments throughout the business, so we really can vouch for what a great place it is to work! If you need any further convincing….. just have a look at the long list of benefits below!
Details of the Purchasing Administrator role:
- Salary: £23,000 – £25,000 D.O.E
- Hours: 9AM – 5PM, Mon – Fri
- 28 days including bank holidays plus Christmas shut down
- 6% – 9% employer pension contribution
- Annual company bonus
- Free parking and EV charge points
- Private medical insurance
- Medicash plan
- Death in Service cover
- Long service awards
Your responsibilities as the next Purchasing Administrator:
- Creating, raising, and processing of Purchase Orders
- Liaising with suppliers and freight forwarders, advising internal teams of any delays/amendments to orders
- Managing a busy inbox
- Updating extensive spreadsheets and bespoke databases
- Filing and archiving
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in supply chain/procurement is essential
- Excel whizz with knowledge of pivot tables & v-lookups
- Previous admin experience
- High levels of attention to detail
- Ability to manage your own workload and multi-task
If this role sounds like the perfect role for you, please apply with your CV today!