Want to work for a company that looks after their staff?
Within this role you will join a close-knit team of 4. The most recent hire has been with the business for 4 years and the rest upwards from there, which shows the company must be doing something right! When we asked the manager what was good about working there, he described it as a family and said many people have worked for the company for 20+ years, people don’t often leave and that’s because they get looked after!
He described this team as the hub, without them the rest of the business wouldn’t be able to run, so you will be working in a vital role. This is a great position for you if you’re methodical and like to work through a task list until completion, you’ll never have to take work home with you.
They have social events throughout the year including a Christmas party and barbeques in the summer.
Details of the Warehouse Clerk position:
- Starting salary of £18720, which will increase to £21985.60 per annum once you have completed training (around 3 months).
- Hours: 8AM – 4.30PM Monday – Friday (1/2-hour lunch).
- Pension: you can choose between 4.5% – 8% contribution and the company will match it.
- Medicash cash plan.
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays (once there 5 years, increases one day per year up to 25).
- Free parking.
Duties within the role of Warehouse Clerk:
- Picking and packing goods via part numbers.
- Taking in deliveries and entering the stock onto the system.
- Monitoring stock levels and reordering stock as and when required.
- Answering enquiries from other departments and taking stock to them, when needed.
In order to be successful within the role of Warehouse Clerk, you will need:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel.
- Strong attention to detail.
- At times you will need to move boxes of stock so you must be physically capable of this.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply with your CV today!