Building rapports as strong as your career prospects
Within this brand-new role, you will be supporting the sales team on major projects, meaning there will be plenty to get your teeth stuck into!
You will have complete ownership of your work, so if you have a flair for building relationships and keeping things on track, this is the role for you.
As you can see from the great list of benefits, your new company really cares about their staff… they even have a suggestions box showing that they genuinely listen and respond to what their team want.
Having placed multiple candidates there we really can vouch for what a great place it is to work!
Benefits of the Sales Coordinator role:
- £25k – £30k D.O.E
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + your birthday off
- Bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
- Income protection
- Death in service
- Free parking
Your main duties as the next Sales Coordinator:
- Calling external procurement teams to take details of orders
- Sending quotations
- Updating project trackers and CRM system
- Following up with potential orders
Skills/ experience required:
- Confident on the phone and communicating with people of all levels
- Ability to build a rapport quickly
- You will be highly organised and ideally have some admin experience
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply with your CV today!