An experienced Account Manager looking to join a company which offers clear routes of progression?
Love building relationships, managing multiple accounts, and increasing sales with no cold calling involved?
Does this sound like you? If the answer is “yes”, then this might be the move you have been waiting for!
Our client, a leading Comms and IT Service Provider is looking to recruit a Sales Account Manager to develop their existing customer base and identify new opportunities.
You would be joining an organisation with ambitious growth plans, who have thrived even through the pandemic, so you can relax knowing you’d be joining a stable company.
With the future in mind, they have created clearly defined paths for their staff to develop and grow within the business.
So, you will know exactly what you need to achieve to make that step up! They will invest in your training and development. For example, they’ll pay for leadership courses if you want to make the move into management.
We’re talking about building your long-term career here!
Details/Benefits of the Sales Account Manager role:
- Salary up to £30,000 + uncapped commission
- 22 days holiday + your birthday off + bank holidays
- Hours: 8:30am – 5pm or 9am – 5:30pm Mon to Fri (to suit)
- 12 weeks training and career development plan
- Currently Office based but with a view to offering a mixture of Working from Home/Office in the near future
- Great working environment with lots of banter
- Health Cash plan – money back on routine healthcare
- Contributory pension scheme
Daily responsibilities of the Sales Account Manager:
You will be given a base of between 150 – 200 customers, ranging from sole traders to large organisations, with a view to you nurturing and developing these accounts.
And I am sure you will be pleased to hear that there is NO cold calling involved.
- You will be the main point of contact for any customer account issues – about 25% of your time will be spent handling any queries
- Making outbound calls to existing customers, to identify any additional needs, promote new product developments or initiatives
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements
- Create sales orders and write proposals that meet clients’ requirements
- Follow up on e-mail marketing campaigns – contacting businesses who have opened and clicked on the links
- Ensure all information on the database is up to date and accurate
What do you need to be an ideal candidate for the Sales Account Manager role?
- Previous account management experience is essential.
- You mustn’t be afraid to pick up the phone…this is a Sales account manager position, right? So, it’s about building relationships by speaking with people.
- Ambitious, motivated and a self-starter with proven experience of managing multiple accounts.
- Excellent listening and negotiation skills
If this sounds like the job you have been waiting for, apply with your CV today!