Looking to join a company that believes in developing their staff?
Are you a natural multi-tasker and “people-person” who is looking to join a fun and friendly team?
Well, read on to learn more about this Project Administrator vacancy!
Your new company:
You would be joining a highly successful and growing organisation in Northwich – the pandemic didn’t affect them; in fact, they are going from strength to strength, so you can have peace of mind about job security!
Your role will be based in the Scheduling team, organising engineers to visit customer sites across the UK. It is a busy department so your days will fly by, and your colleagues love having plenty of banter – you need to have a laugh whilst you work, right?!?
The business overall has a relaxed, family feel to it, so you will never feel like “just a number” here!
Details of the Project Administrator position:
- Salary: £18,000 per annum
- Hours: 9am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday
- Hybrid working available – 3 days in the office/2 days WFH
- 23 days holiday + your birthday off + bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Health care plan
- Discounted Gym membership and other discounts
- Full training and career development
- Various incentives throughout the year and annual company awards night
Your key responsibilities as a Project Administrator include:
- Managing requests coming into the department inbox and via phone
- Assigning work to engineers, dependent on location, availability and skill set
- Maintaining Excel spreadsheets and bespoke systems
- Communicating with other departments to ensure requested parts are available
- Offering excellent customer service
In order to be successful in the Project Administration position, you will have excellent customer service skills, high levels of attention to detail, experience of managing multiple tasks, and meeting deadlines.
If this is of interest, please apply with your CV today!