Ready to flex all your marketing muscles?
We are recruiting a Marketing Executive to join a relaxed, flexible and growing business based in Macclesfield. This is a varied role, one that offers progression opportunities and one that will allow you to flex every marketing muscle you have…
You will join a small team of 3 and you’ll report into the Group Marketing Manager who started out as a Marketing Executive, just like you will *cough* progression opportunities *cough*. They will also pay for you to go on training courses relevant to your role, so you’ll constantly be learning!
The business currently has 4 brands, and you’ll support on 2 of those, alongside your colleague who supports on the other 2. As the team is small, you’ll get exposure to the full digital and traditional marketing mix and will get involved in everything including content production/ social media management/ website/ events/ working with agencies/ the marketing strategy etc etc etc – no pigeon holing goes on in this business…
The business is continuing on the acquisition trail and are expecting more brands to join the group – which means further variation and development for you!
Your colleagues are supportive, and they want and will welcome your ideas. There are no limitations to the things that they’re able to try from a marketing perspective and they’re continually looking outside the box, so, are you ready to get your creative juices flowing?
Details of the Marketing Executive role:
- Up to £28000 DOE
- 8.30AM – 5PM, Monday – Friday
- Hybrid – 3 days in the office/ 2 days working from home.
- Electric car leasing scheme.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pizza Fridays!
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Company Events
- Laptop / Company Mobile
What will your varied duties be within the Marketing Executive position?
- Working across the full marketing mix with the goal of driving online traffic to the company website.
- Brand awareness and lead generation.
- Producing content including blogs and social media posts in different styles.
- Responding to content requests from offices across the UK.
- Updating the website.
- Managing 3rd party agencies including paid media and graphic design.
- Reporting on campaign progress.
What do you need in order to be considered for the Marketing Executive position?
- Proven experience within a marketing role.
- Ability to write copy both longform and shortform.
- Working knowledge of WordPress.
- Basic knowledge of Excel.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply with your CV today!