Ready to really get your teeth stuck in?
We are recruiting a Head of HR to join our client, an SME of around 250 staff, based in Stoke-on-Trent.
This is a brand-new role to the business, making this a real opportunity to make it your own.
The business has been through some exciting changes since the new MD took over, and there’s much more to come – they want you to support them with their transformation.
They’re a successful business with a warm and welcoming atmosphere – they have a lot of longstanding employees, which shows they’re doing something right! But, like all businesses, they have some challenges, let’s just say there’s an abundance of projects to get your teeth stuck into!
This role will suit you if you are a current Head of HR, or even if you’re ready to take that next step.
- Salary: £48k – £53k D.O.E
- Hours: 9AM – 5.30PM Monday – Friday
- Hybrid option, 3 days in the office, 2 days working from home/ remote
- 28 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Gym membership contribution
- Rewards platform
- Paid charity days
- Long service awards
- Employee Assistance Programme
As a Head of HR I’m sure I don’t need to give you a long list of duties, but here’s a flavour…
- Managing a small HR team
- Working with the Executive Leadership team to guide the strategic direction and people plan
- Developing and implementing HR strategies that align with business goals
- Providing coaching and mentoring to line managers
- Monitoring and reporting on HR matters
- Managing the diversity, equality and inclusion values and practices
- Continually looking at ways to improve the working lives of employees across the business
- CIPD qualified or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years of experience running a HR function
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply with your CV today!