A role to make your own…
We are recruiting a German Speaking Administrator to join a global business, based in Congleton. You will get to be a part of a close-knit company with a “family feel”, along with the opportunities of being a part of a wider group.
You will join a team of 3, headed up by an incredibly passionate and enthusiastic manager – she will teach you everything you need to know, and will have a huge smile whilst doing it!
You will be the only German speaker in the team and as such will take ownership of your own project, with the ability to really make it your own – it will be your baby! You will be translating all the English marketing collateral into German.
This is an incredibly varied role working across Brand Management and Marketing, encompassing writing/ translation/ reporting/ and administration. So, if you’re looking for a position to get your teeth stuck into, with development and progression opportunities, then look no further!
Details of the German Speaking Administrator role:
- 8.30AM – 5PM, Monday – Friday
- Salary up to £25,000 D.O.E
- Bonus after 3 years’ service
- Dental Scheme
- A summer and Christmas party are organised each year
- 20 days plus bank holidays increasing 1 day per year, up to a max of 30 (3 days need to be saved for Christmas)
- Free Car Park
Duties of the German Speaking Administrator:
- Producing reports to provide to the suppliers, with sales figures of their products.
- Creating tables in Excel to demonstrate data.
- Collecting license agreement forms and inputting the details.
- Keeping track of license agreements for products.
- Translating English marketing materials into German including newsletters and other collateral.
- Uploading marketing communications into the website.
- Helping to organise exhibitions.
Requirements in order to be considered for the role of German Speaking Administrator:
- You must be fluent in both German and English.
- You need to know your way around an Excel spreadsheet including creating tables.
- You will need to be exceptionally organised and have strong attention to detail.
- You will need to be capable of writing copy in German and translating from English to German.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply with your CV today!