Are you looking to use your language skills and life sciences degree in a business setting?
Do you want an interesting role with lots to learn one that will keep you challenged?
Well, being the French-Speaking Life Sciences Administrator at this organisation will mean just that!
You will be joining a global business that has been growing year on year (even during a pandemic)! Yet it prides itself on still retaining that “family-feel.”
“You are not just a number here…the people make it” are the words a Manager used to describe the environment. We can’t say better than that!
- Salary up to £25,000 D.O.E
- Bonus after 3 years’ service
- Dental Scheme
- A summer and Christmas party are organised each year (pre-covid times, that is)
- 20 days plus bank holidays increasing 1 day per year, up to a max of 30 (3 days need to be saved for Christmas)
- Free Car Park
Details of the French-Speaking Life Sciences Administrator role:
Due to company expansion, our client is looking for an experienced French-Speaking Life Sciences Administrator to join their busy team.
You would be supporting the French office to ensure that cosmetic and nutritional products meet required technical and regulatory specifications.
Don’t worry, FULL training is provided! You just need to have a thirst to learn and enjoy being a stickler for detail.
You will be based in lovely, modern offices in Congleton. The offices are not near to the train station, so your own transport is essential.
Hours are 8:30am – 5pm with a 1-hour lunch break.
Your duties will include:
- Responding to queries from the French sales team and their customers regarding products.
- Managing regulatory documentation for personal care division products, ensuring all the correct documentation is available.
- Managing both internal and external requests for information about products, liaising between suppliers and customers.
- Providing support of the cosmetics and nutritional regulatory and quality process, ensuring continued compliance.
So, what will you need to be the ideal candidate for the role of French-Speaking Life Sciences Administrator?
Firstly, you will need to be fluent in French and have a Life Sciences degree (chemistry, pharmacy, or biological sciences). You will need to have strong attention to detail and organisational skills. You’ll also need experience using Microsoft Office.
If this sounds like the role you have been waiting for, please apply with your CV today!