Here is your opportunity to pursue a career in finance, with 2 Finance Assistant positions available in Bollington, Cheshire.
This will be an ideal opportunity if you have a minimum 6 months experience within a finance role or have any qualifications relating to the Finance/Accounting world eg AAT or relevant degree modules.
**To be considered for this role you must be able to commute to Bollington, Cheshire**
Full training and study support is provided as well as regular social events for you to get involved with!
- Salary £25,000 per annum
- Hours: 9AM – 5.30PM, Mon – Thurs with 5PM finish on Friday
- Hybrid option once trained (3 days in the office/2 days WFH)
- Holiday: 25 days (increasing to 28 after 1 year) + Bank Holidays
- Study package
- Annual bonus
- Paid for gym membership
- Private medical insurance
- Regular social events and free lunches
You will be working as part of a supportive and helpful team, with lots of people for you to learn from.
Your role will include:
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Raising invoices on the system
- Processing expenses and giving advice to internal colleagues
- Liaising with internal departments and dealing with any queries
- Completing new supplier forms
- Interested in a career in Finance/ Accounts!
- Degree educated including finance modules or min 6 months experience within a accounts role
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply with your CV today!