Progression; Learning; Development.
The winning trio to kick your Digital Marketing career up a notch.
Progression: the head of the department is incredibly passionate about offering their team opportunities to grow and step up the career ladder. You will report into somebody who has done just that. So, if you’re looking for a career in Digital Marketing, you’ve come to the right place!
Learning: you will have the opportunity to learn from the best, in an incredibly supportive environment. As well as that, the company will pay for any relevant Digital Marketing courses you want to undertake to further your learning.
Development: Learning from the best and taking additional courses can only mean one thing, your digital marketing skills will develop. As a team, they’re continually looking for new areas they can go into. In fact, they’ve recently set up a Tik Tok, fancy spearheading that?
If the above wasn’t enough, as the next Digital Marketing Assistant, you’ll join a down-to-earth and vibrant team of 6, who like to socialise both in and out of work (that must be a good sign!) You will report into an incredibly supportive manager, who’s progressed through the ranks to where they are today. And, you will work for a company that have continually seen growth year-on-year which means job security for you. They have just undergone a huge digital transformation project, including a brand-new e-commerce website – meaning you can be an integral part of their next phase as a business.
- Flexible hours either 8AM – 4PM or 9AM – 5PM, Monday – Friday.
- Option to work from home 2 days per week.
- Discretionary Christmas bonus and attendance bonus.
- Up to £22k salary.
- Company healthcare plan.
- 25% staff discount.
- Ability to take one day out per month to do charity work.
- Opportunities to take digital marketing courses to expand skills and knowledge.
What you will be doing as the Digital Marketing Assistant:
- Planning and coordinating all social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube.
- Working to acquire influencer collaborations for social campaigns.
- Planning and writing engaging content for the company blog.
- Competitor analysis and research of industry trends.
- Updating spreadsheets using Google Analytics.
- Assisting with organising charitable campaigns.
Like most Digital Marketing roles, this role is half creative and half analytical – there’s no use producing attractive content if you don’t know whether its bringing in results!
What do you need, to be successful as the Digital Marketing Assistant?
You will need at least one year’s experience within a similar Digital Marketing position. You will need to know your way around an Excel spreadsheet (at a basic level) and some knowledge of Google Analytics. The rest can and will be trained.
You’ll work in Old Trafford, approx 10 mins from Deansgate and close to Cornbrook Tramstop. So, you can get there even if you don’t drive AND Friday-night-drinks could be an option…
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply with your CV today!