We are recruiting an Accounts Manager to join our client, based in Heald Green. You would be joining a small company but one with a global punch! Supplying countries worldwide for over 20 years’, and still going from strength to strength…the business continued to grow even during the pandemic, so you don’t need to worry about job security here!
Your new company has a “family-feel” to it; with just 6 people in the office, no-one is ever “just a number” and there is a strong team spirit.
As the Accounts Manager, you will have a Finance Clerk reporting into you, who is eager to learn and develop. Just what you need to help you with the day-to-day tasks, plus you can impart your knowledge and watch them flourish!
Details of the Accounts Manager role:
- Salary – £40,000 per annum
- Holidays: 28 days inc bank holidays
- Hours: 35 hours per week, flexible start time between 8am – 9am
- Location: Heald Green with free parking
- Life Cover
- Health Scheme
Responsibilities of the Accounts Manager:
This is a varied role which will involve you having full control of multi-currency bank and factoring ledgers (GBP, Euros and US Dollars). 80% of your role is transactional and will cover the following:
- Cashflow forecast and management
- Supplier and customer payment management
- Completion of VAT returns
- Management of staff /Director’s expenses and payroll changes for submission to external payroll provider.
- Month end reporting to include prepayments / accruals / stock reporting
- Financial administration tasks such as Insurance renewals, employee life insurance additions
- Management of junior team member
- Work with external auditors
In order to be successful, you will have previous experience in a similar role, which must include dealing with international trade and handling multi-currencies.
If this sounds like the job for your, please apply with your CV today!